JBL Tune 710BT
Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
Getting started with your JBL Tune 710BT
Documents & Downloads
- Driver size (mm)
- Number of Microphones
- Driver sensitivity at 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance (ohms)
- Weight (g)
- Weight (oz)
- Charging Cable Length (m)
- Charging Cable Length (ft)
- Ear Cup External Height (in)
- Ear Cup External Width (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (in)
- Ear Cup Depth (in)
- Ear Cup External Height (cm)
- Ear Cup External Width (cm)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (cm)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (cm)
- Ear Cup Depth (cm)
- Audio Cable Length (ft)
- Audio Cable Length (m)
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth profiles
- A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth frequency
- 2.4 GHz - 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK , 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- < 10 dBm
- Charging time (hours from empty)
- Maximum play time (hours)
- Remote control on ear cups
- Remote control on ear cups?
- Charging cable
- Audio cable
- Voice Assistant integration
- Built-in Microphone
- Flat-fold design
- Hands Free Call
- JBL Pure Bass Sound
- Multi-Point Connection
- Rechargable battery
Plenty of bass, plenty of fun.
With powerful JBL Pure Bass Sound, the JBL TUNE 710BT headphones play boldly, wirelessly. The lightweight over-ear design offers maximum comfort and immersion in sound. Big in performance, they can be folded in a compact shape to fit any adventure. Take calls and manage sound hands-free thanks to the convenient button on the earcup that also activate the Voice Assistants for on-the-go help. Enjoy them all-day-long thanks to the 50 hours battery life, or extend the fun endlessly with the included detachable audio cable. Allowing connection with two Bluetooth® devices simultaneously, the multipoint connection makes sure you won't miss a call on your phone while streaming videos on your tablet. Choose the color that matches your style or your mood and enjoy great sound!
FAQs & How-Tos
Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
While using the Wired Aux Connection, the microphone will be switched off.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!