JBL Go 2
Getting started with your JBL Go 2
Documents & Downloads
- Udgangseffekt (W)
- Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)
- 180Hz – 20kHz
- Mål (inch)
- 3.4 x 2.8 x 1.3
- Mål (cm)
- 8.6 x 7.1 x 3.2
- Vægt (kg)
- Vægt (lbs)
- A2DP V1.2, AVRCP V1.5 HFP V1.5, HSP V1.2
- Bluetooth sender-modulation
- Bluetooth sender-effekt
- Ladetid (timer)
- Spilletid (timer)
- Charging cable
- 3,5 mm lydindgang
- Genopladeligt batteri
Grab and go.
JBL GO 2 er en vandtæt Bluetooth-højttaler med alle funktioner, som du kan tage med dig overalt. Afspil musik trådløst via Bluetooth i op til 5 timer med kontinuerlig JBL-kvalitetslyd. Med sit nye vandtætte IPX7-design giver GO 2 musikelskere mulighed for at tage deres højttalere med til swimmingpoolen eller stranden. GO 2 giver dig også krystalklare konferenceopkald med den indbyggede støjreducerende højttalertelefon. Med kompakt design og 12 iøjnefaldende farver hæver GO 2 din stil til nye højder.
FAQs & How-Tos
If the buttons on your portable speaker are not working properly or are unresponsive while plugged into a power source, please try running the speaker on battery. If the buttons perform correctly while running on battery, this means your power supply is not providing enough current/amps. Be sure to use a power supply that has a rating equal to or greater than the amperage rating indicated in your product specs.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
First, remove the speaker from your source device's Bluetooth settings.
Power on the speaker, then press and hold the Volume + button and Bluetooth button together for 3-5 seconds until the speaker turns off.
Once turned off, the speaker has been reset to the factory default settings.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Press the power button located on the far Left top of the speaker. If this is your first time pairing the device, the speaker will automatically go into pairing mode. Make sure that the product you are attempting to pair to is in search mode and in bluetooth range. The Go 2 should pop up on discoverable devices. Choose the Go 2 option and you will be connected within a few seconds.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
To skip tracks forward, double click the PAUSE/PLAY to advance to the next track. Please note: You can only skip tracks forward. This speaker does not have the capability to skip to the previous track.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This unit is IPX7 rated, which means that you can submerge the unit in water as deep as 3 feet (1 meter) for up to 30 minutes.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!