JBL Charge 5 Wi-Fi
|Udgangseffekt (W)||30W RMS for woofer, 10W RMS for tweeter|
|Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)||60Hz - 20kHz|
|Mål (inch)||8.8 x 3.8 x 3.7|
|Mål (cm)||22.3 x 9.7 x 9.4|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth-profiler||AVRCP 1.5 and A2DP1.3|
|Bluetooth sender-modulation||GFSK, π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth sender-effekt||<13dBm (EIRP)|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Charge 5 Wi-Fi
- 1 x type C USB-kabel
- 1 x sikkerhedsark
- 1 x kvikstartsguide
- 1 x garantikort og sikkerhedsanvisninger
FAQs & How-Tos
By using the JBL ONE app, you can change the equalization settings of the speaker to fit your personal taste by adjusting the settings of each frequency to create your personalized EQ:
- BASS: Adjust the lower frequency sounds, such as bass or a kick drum.
- MID: Adjust the mid-frequency sounds, such as human speech.
- TREBLE: Adjust the higher frequency sounds for clarity.
(2) Navigate to the Support tile and select "Rename My Product."
(3) Press the current name and type in the new name
(4) Press SAVE
(2) Select the JBL speaker/soundbar you want to set your favorite music to the My Moment feature.
(3) Tap the My Moment card to assign music.
(4) Click Add Music to manage music streaming services and specific music tracks.
(5) Set the timer to inactive speaker/soundbar (optional)
(6) Set the music loudness (optional)
(7) Press SAVE
For example, you can set it to "never" or 15, 30, 45, and 60 mins.
(1) Go to My Products, select your product
(2) Select Support tile
(3) Under General, select Product Support
Once set up, you can directly access it through the remote control or within the JBL ONE App.
- Ensure that your JBL One app device is less than 10m/33ft from the speaker during the initial set-up.
- Ensure it is plugged into power and the power LED is illuminated.
- Unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds, reconnect the power cord and allow the speaker to power up.
- Temporarily relocate either the speaker or router so that they are closer together. If the connection succeeds, the original location may be too far from the router to maintain a stable connection.
- Try using a different device with the JBL ONE app installed and connected to your home network.
(1) Go to Settings.
(2) Select 3rd Party Service.
(3) Select the Airplay tile.
(4) Select Reset AirPlay.
Through the App, you can personalize the speaker/soundbar's performance, such as:
- Customizing EQ settings
- Setting up our new feature called: My Moment
- Connect your favorite streaming music services.
It is always recommended to use our range of Soundbars if you want a speaker for your Television or Smart TV as they are designed specifically for this purpose, whereas our Portable speakers are designed primarily for use with Phones and Tablets.
Support for Bluetooth connectivity between a TV and speaker depends on a number of different factors such as Bluetooth & A2DP versions and Audio Codecs used by each device. This can vary based on the brand, model and age of the devices, however we cannot confirm if any specific combination of TV and speaker will work without issues such as latency or lip sync delay.