JBL Go 3
|Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)||110 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Mål (cm)||8.6 x 6.9 x 4.0|
|Mål (inch)||3.4 x 2.7 x 1.6|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth-profiler||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6|
|Bluetooth-frekvens||2402 MHz − 2480 MHz|
|Bluetooth sender-modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth sender-effekt||≤ 8 dBm (EIRP)|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Go 3
- 1 x type C USB-kabel
- 1 x lynstartguide
- 1 x garantikort
- 1 x sikkerhedsark
FAQs & How-Tos
Does this speaker have an Aux Input?This speaker does not have an Aux Input, so no analog connection is possible.
How to avoid Bluetooth Interference or Interruptions• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
Does my Speaker have Speakerphone/Voice Assistant Functionality?This product does not feature speakerphone or voice assistant functionality as it does not have a microphone.
Multi-Point Connection SupportThis product features Multi-Point Connection which allows you to be connect to two devices at the same time. Effortlessly switch from listening to music on your portable device to a call from your phone.
To connect to two devices at the same time:
1. Power on your product.
2. Make sure that the device you wish to connect to has the BT settings on and within range.
3. If this is the first time connecting your product, you will notice a flashing LED to indicate that it is searching for a device to connect to. (If this is not your first time, your product will automatically reconnect to the last device it was connected to)
4. Under your BT settings, go to discoverable devices and the product name should pop up within a few seconds. Depending on the device you are using, you may have to tap on the product to complete the connection.
5.Now that you are connected to the first device, push the BT button on the product to connect to the second device. The product should start searching for the second device by displaying a flashing LED.
6. Go to your BT settings on your second device. The product should pop up on your discoverable devices should pop up within a few moments.
(Please Note: If the product does not show up on your discoverable devices while it is in pairing mode, quickly turn off your BT settings and turn it back on. This will typically result in resetting the BT search in which your product should pop up on discoverable devices within a few moments)
Factory Reset Information
Power on the speaker Press and hold the Volume + button and the Bluetooth button together for 3-5 seconds until the speaker turns off Once turned off, the speaker has been reset to the factory default settings
Connect Feature Information
This product is not supported by Connect + or Partyboost on the JBL Portable app. They cannot connect to other portable speakers wirelessly.
Pairing issues with a Computer or PCIn most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
IP67 InformationThis product is rated IP67, which is different from IPX7. IP67 protects the product from submersion in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes. It is also resistant against dust. Dust accumulation around electronics can lead to hardware failure, so the IP67 rating is an extremely beneficial addition to this product.
Track Control Information
To skip tracks forward, double click the PAUSE/PLAY to advance to the next track. Please note: You can only skip tracks forward. This speaker does not have the capability to skip to the previous track.