JBL Clip 4
Ultra-bærbar, vandtæt højttaler
Getting started with your JBL Clip 4
Documents & Downloads
- Udgangseffekt (W)
- Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)
- 100Hz - 20kHz
- Mål (inch)
- 3.4 x 5.3 x 1.8
- Mål (cm)
- 8.6 x 13.5 x 4.6
- Vægt (kg)
- Vægt (lbs)
- A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- 2400 – 2483.5MHz
- Bluetooth sender-modulation
- GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth sender-effekt
- ≤ 10 dBm (EIRP)
- Ladetid (timer)
- Spilletid (timer)
- Charging cable
- Genopladeligt batteri
Klips på, og afspil
Cool, bærbar og vandtæt. Den friske og iøjnefaldende JBL Clip 4 leverer 10 timers overraskende fyldig JBL Original Pro-lyd i en kompakt indpakning. Den unikke ovale form ligger perfekt i hånden. Helt pakket ind i farverigt stof med udtryksfulde detaljer inspireret af tidens street-fashion, som let matcher din stil. Den fuldt integrerede karabinhage er nem at hægte på tasker, bælter eller spænder, så du kan tage dine yndlingssange med overalt. Vandtæt og støvtæt med op til 10 timers spilletid. Den er hårdfør nok til at følge dig overalt.
FAQs & How-Tos
This product is not supported by Connect + or Partyboost on the JBL Portable app. They cannot connect to other portable speakers wirelessly.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This product does not feature speakerphone or voice assistant functionality as it does not have a microphone.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This speaker does not have an Aux Input, so no analog connection is possible.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
First, remove the speaker from your source device's Bluetooth settings.
Power on the speaker, then press and hold the Volume + button and Bluetooth button together for 3-5 seconds until the speaker turns off.
Once turned off, the speaker has been reset to the factory default settings.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This product is rated IP67, which is different from IPX7. IP67 protects the product from submersion in 1 meter (3.3 feet) of water for up to 30 minutes. It is also resistant against dust. Dust accumulation around electronics can lead to hardware failure, so the IP67 rating is an extremely beneficial addition to this product.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Your JBL speaker is waterproof with IPX7 rating. (IPX7 means it can survive immersion in 1 meter/3.3 feet for up to 30 minutes.) To maintain the looks and functions of your speaker, please make sure to rinse it with fresh water after using it at a swimming pool or the ocean, then dry off all covers and areas where water can gather. The standard for waterproofing is for tap water. Chemicals and salt in your pool or the ocean can damage the waterproof seals or harm the surface finish over time if not rinsed off after use.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
This product supports up to 10 hours of audio playtime. Please note that battery life may vary depending on volume level and content.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
It is always recommended to use our range of Soundbars if you want a speaker for your Television or Smart TV as they are designed specifically for this purpose, whereas our Portable speakers are designed primarily for use with Phones and Tablets.
Support for Bluetooth connectivity between a TV and speaker depends on a number of different factors such as Bluetooth & A2DP versions and Audio Codecs used by each device. This can vary based on the brand, model and age of the devices, however we cannot confirm if any specific combination of TV and speaker will work without issues such as latency or lip sync delay.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
The difference is that the new ECO versions of Go 3 and Clip 4 are made from 90% PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) plastic and wrapped in 100% recycled fabric on the speaker grille, while still delivering the same rich JBL Original Pro Sound and significantly reducing the carbon footprint of the product.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!