JBL Boombox 3 Wi-Fi
|Udgangseffekt (W)||1x 80W RMS-subwoofer + 2x 40W RMS-midrange +2x 20W RMS-tweeter (AC mode) 1x 60W RMS-subwoofer + 2x 30W RMS-midrange +2x 10W RMS-tweeter (Battery mode)|
|Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)||40Hz – 20kHz (-6dB)|
|Mål (inch)||19.0 x 10.1 x 7.9|
|Mål (cm)||48.2 x 25.7 x 20.0|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth-profiler||A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.5|
|Bluetooth sender-modulation||GFSK, π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth sender-effekt||<12dBm (EIRP)|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 x JBL Boombox 3 Wi-Fi
- AC power cord (AC plug and quanity varies by region)
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Warranty Card/Safety sheet
FAQs & How-Tos
(2) Select the JBL speaker/soundbar you want to set your favorite music to the My Moment feature.
(3) Tap the My Moment card to assign music.
(4) Click Add Music to manage music streaming services and specific music tracks.
(5) Set the timer to inactive speaker/soundbar (optional)
(6) Set the music loudness (optional)
(7) Press SAVE
Once set up, you can directly access it through the remote control or within the JBL ONE App.
Let us walk-through a list of things needed to ensure every requirement is met.
- Check your mobile device if that is able to connect to same Wireless network.
- Make sure you are within range of your Wireless router.
- Check the Wireless signal on your mobile device, does it have a weak signal then move closer to the router.
- Try both Wireless network bands 2.4GHz and 5GHz in case one of them are failing.
- You will have longer range with 2.4GHz, but less performance and most of the times a crowded network (many devices are using 2.4GHz band).
- You will have less interference with 5GHz and higher performance, however, the range of the 5GHz network has shorter range.
- Try using a different mobile device, if you have one.
- Reboot your Wireless network router and your mobile device.
Wireless Network Extender
Some houses or apartments can be too big for one Wireless network router to cover it all.
Let's talk about the issues that might appear with an Extender network.
- Network Extenders that will help cover poor signal in your home, often results in poor connection and low speed performance.
- Often the Network Extender is a low budget device or not suited for having too many devices attached to it.
- Placement of the speaker is crucial as you can put it in a place where it could connect to either main Wireless router or the Extender, that will confuse Wireless network devices.
- To solve this issue, try move the speaker closer to main router or have fewer devices attached to your Wireless Extender.
- In addition, always use 5GHz connection between your Network extender and main router (best solution and performance).
One Wireless Network Name (SSID)
- You may have set the Wireless Network SSID (Wi-Fi network name) to one big Wireless network (With a main router + Extender(s).
- If the speaker is within range of both Wireless networks (Main router & Extender) then it can get confused with which one to connect to.
- To solve this issue, using two different name for your extended network will help with the performance of the Speaker and Google Assistant request.
By using the JBL ONE app, you can change the equalization settings of the speaker to fit your personal taste by adjusting the settings of each frequency to create your personalized EQ:
- BASS: Adjust the lower frequency sounds, such as bass or a kick drum.
- MID: Adjust the mid-frequency sounds, such as human speech.
- TREBLE: Adjust the higher frequency sounds for clarity.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.
For example, you can set it to "never" or 15, 30, 45, and 60 mins.
(1) Go to My Products, select your product
(2) Select Support tile
(3) Under General, select Product Support
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
(1) Go to Settings.
(2) Select 3rd Party Service.
(3) Select the Airplay tile.
(4) Select Reset AirPlay.
(2) Navigate to the Support tile and select "Rename My Product."
(3) Press the current name and type in the new name
(4) Press SAVE
Through the App, you can personalize the speaker/soundbar's performance, such as:
- Customizing EQ settings
- Setting up our new feature called: My Moment
- Connect your favorite streaming music services.
It is always recommended to use our range of Soundbars if you want a speaker for your Television or Smart TV as they are designed specifically for this purpose, whereas our Portable speakers are designed primarily for use with Phones and Tablets.
Support for Bluetooth connectivity between a TV and speaker depends on a number of different factors such as Bluetooth & A2DP versions and Audio Codecs used by each device. This can vary based on the brand, model and age of the devices, however we cannot confirm if any specific combination of TV and speaker will work without issues such as latency or lip sync delay.