JBL Tune 660NC
Trådløse on-ear-hovedtelefoner med aktiv støjreduktion.
Getting started with your JBL Tune 660NC
Documents & Downloads
- Enheds-størrelser (mm)
- Number of Microphones
- Enheds-følsomhed ved 1kHz/1mW (dB)
- Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)
- Impedans (ohm)
- Vægt (g)
- Vægt (oz)
- Hovedtelefonernes kabel-længde (m)
- Headphone Cable Length (ft)
- Ear Cup External Height (in)
- Ear Cup External Width (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Height (in)
- Ear Cup Internal Width (in)
- Ear Cup Depth (in)
- Højde (cm)
- Bredde (cm)
- Indre bredde (cm)
- Indre højde (cm)
- Dybde (cm)
- A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5, HFP v1.6
- 2.402 GHz-2.480 GH
- Ladetid (timer fra helt afladet)
- Maksimal spilletid med aktiv støjreduktion (timer)
- Maksimal spilletid (timer)
- Aktiv støjreduktion
- Fjernbetjening på ørekopper?
- Indbygget mikrofon
- Aftageligt kabel
- Håndfri opkald
- JBL Pure Bass-lyd
- Genopladeligt batteri
Din musik, uden støj
Tune 660NC-hovedtelefonerne med støjreduktion giver dig fantastisk lyd, helt uden støj! Nyd op til 44 timer med JBL Pure Bass-lyd. Og genoplad på et øjeblik (blot 5 minutter for at få 2 ekstra timer på batteriet). Løbet tør for strøm? Sæt bare det medfølgende aftagelige kabel til for at holde gang i musikken. Par øjeblikkeligt JBL Tune 660NC til din Android-enhed takket være Googles Fast Pair-teknologi. Brug de praktiske knapper på ørekoppen til at styre lyden og opkald, og lad bare mobilen blive i din lomme. Vælg den farve, som bedst matcher dit humør. De er superlette og kan foldes helt flade, så du kan have dem med overalt og gøre din dag endnu bedre.
FAQs & How-Tos
Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
If you are having trouble pairing your headphones or if your device is asking for a PIN, please make sure to check all available BT connections in your device's settings. Verify that you are connecting to the headphone's product name that excludes 'LE'. The 'LE' connection is only intended for voice assistant feature compatible with your headphones. If the voice assistant feature has not yet been configured, this would explain why the 'LE' connection appears as an available connection, but cannot be used for Bluetooth audio.
https://harman.widen.net/s/dtsldx6jxx/bluetooth-pairing-issue-with-voice-assistant-headphone-le-image1Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!