JBL Tune 510BT
|Enheds-følsomhed ved 1kHz/1mW (dB)||103.5|
|Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Hovedtelefonernes kabel-længde (m)||0.2|
|Headphone Cable Length (ft)||0.7|
|Ear Cup External Height (in)||2.9|
|Ear Cup External Width (in)||2.9|
|Ear Cup Internal Height (in)||1.3|
|Ear Cup Internal Width (in)||1.3|
|Ear Cup Depth (in)||0.7|
|Indre bredde (cm)||3.2|
|Indre højde (cm)||3.2|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth-profiler||A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, HFP v1.7|
|Bluetooth-frekvens||2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz|
|Bluetooth sender-modulation||GFSK, _x001E_/4DQPSK,8DPSK|
|Bluetooth sender-effekt||<8 dBm|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- Tune 510BT
- 1 x USB-C-ladekabel
- 1 x garanti / advarselsark
- 1 x lynguide
FAQs & How-Tos
Pairing issues with a Smartphone or Tablet1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.
My JBL Headphone App Support
This headphone is not supported by the My JBL Headphone app.
Can my headphones be connected to two devices simultaneously?Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.