JBL Tune 710BT
|Enheds-følsomhed ved 1kHz/1mW (dB)||103|
|Dynamisk frekvensområde (Hz)||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Hovedtelefonernes kabel-længde (m)||0.2|
|Headphone Cable Length (ft)||0.7|
|Ear Cup External Height (in)||3.6|
|Ear Cup External Width (in)||3|
|Ear Cup Internal Height (in)||2.1|
|Ear Cup Internal Width (in)||1.5|
|Ear Cup Depth (in)||0.8|
|Indre bredde (cm)||5.4|
|Indre højde (cm)||3.7|
Control Connect Specifications
|Bluetooth-profiler||A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7|
|Bluetooth-frekvens||2.4 GHz - 2.4835 GHz|
|Bluetooth sender-modulation||GFSK, π/4 DQPSK , 8DPSK|
|Bluetooth sender-effekt||< 10 dBm|
Documents & Downloads
What’s in the Box
- 1 par JBL TUNE 710BT hovedtelefoner
- 1 x type-C USB-opladningskabel
- 1 x aftageligt lydkabel
- 1 x garanti/advarselsark
- 1 x sikkerhedsdatablad
- 1 x startguide
FAQs & How-Tos
My JBL Headphone App Support
This headphone is not supported by the My JBL Headphone app.
Microphone use while using Wired Aux ConnectionWhile using the Wired Aux Connection, the microphone will be switched off.
Can my headphones be connected to two devices simultaneously?Yes, the headphones have Multipoint Connection, which allows you to switch seamlessly between the connected devices.
How to avoid Bluetooth Interference or Interruptions• Always have clear line of sight between your Bluetooth device (speaker, headphones etc.) and source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC etc). Be aware of obstacles in front of your devices.
• Try to shutdown other products that have Bluetooth, but are not being used. They are often the reason for interference even though they are not being used.
• Do not stand too close to your Wi-Fi router since a Wi-Fi signal is stronger and in many cases will "overlap" the connection.
• Be aware of walls around you. Concrete and brick walls will often interrupt the signal, as it cannot pass through such thick walls.
• Bluetooth signals cannot travel through water, which includes the human body. Make sure with wireless headphones to keep your source device and the receiver on the same side of your body.
• Open spaces such as parks can cause issues for your devices, as open air is "bad" for any Bluetooth signal if it cannot reflect from objects around you.
Pairing issues with a Computer or PCIn most cases when a Computer/PC/Laptop has issues connecting to a Bluetooth device (Portable speaker, Headphones, Active speakers), it's caused by your Computer/PC/Laptop's Bluetooth driver (software).
The driver (software) should support the following Bluetooth protocols, to be able to play music/sound from your Computer/PC/Laptop:
• A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) driver for your Computer/PC/Headphones to transfer music.
• AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile) driver to send skip/forward/pause/play music to your device
Always get the latest driver version available for your Computer/PC/Laptop.
To download the correct driver (software), visit the manufacturer's website of your Computer/PC/Laptop. They usually have a "Support/Download" section where you can find the correct driver. Otherwise, we advise you to contact their support.
The standard drivers provided by Microsoft/Windows system are not correct and will result in error messages (such as having to enter a PIN code), or pairing will not work.
Pairing issues with a Smartphone or Tablet1. First, try to restart the Bluetooth connection on your source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by switching Bluetooth off and on again with a short pause in between.
2. "Forget" (remove) the previously paired connection (on your smartphone/tablet/PC) in your Bluetooth settings if you had once paired with your product.
3. Try to restart the source device (Smartphone/tablet/PC) by powering it off and on again and after restarting, try to establish a Bluetooth connection to your product.
4. If the above does not work, then try to restart your product (Portable speaker, Headphone) by turning it off and on again.
5. Press and hold down the Bluetooth button on your device (Portable speaker, Headphones) to initiate pairing mode again.
6. Go into the Bluetooth settings on your Smartphone/tablet or PC to start the pairing process.
You should now have a successful pairing with your device. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us again.
Headphones & Third Party Communication Apps (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc)
If you are experiencing issues getting the app to communicate with your headphones, (assuming you have already paired the headphones with the device) go into the communication apps audio settings. You will likely find the resolution there. You may have to set your headphones as the ‘communication device’ within the app you are using.