JBL Charge 5 Wi-Fi
Portable Wi-Fi and Bluetooth speaker
Sold from 2023 until now
|Predecessor Product:||JBL Charge 4|
Getting started with your JBL Charge 5 Wi-Fi
Documents & Downloads
- Output power (W)
- 30W RMS for woofer, 10W RMS for tweeter
- Dynamic frequency response range (Hz)
- 60Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions (in)
- 8.8 x 3.8 x 3.7
- Dimensions (cm)
- 22.3 x 9.7 x 9.4
- Weight (kgs)
- Weight (lbs)
- Bluetooth profiles
- AVRCP 1.5 and A2DP1.3
- Bluetooth frequency
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation
- GFSK, π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Bluetooth transmitter power
- <13dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth version
- Charging time (hrs)
- Maximum music playing time (hrs)
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- IP Code
- JBL One App
- Charging cable
- Rechargable battery
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth® SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks byHARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respectiveowners.
- Use of the Works with Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to work specifically with the technology identifiedin the badge and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple, and AirPlay are trademarks ofApple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. To control this AirPlay 2–enabled speaker, iOS 13.4 or later is required.
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6TM and the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6TM Logo are trademarks of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
- Google, Google Home and Chromecast built-in are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Amazon, Alexa and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Play and charge anywhere
Go anywhere, hear anything. The bold JBL Original Pro Sound and deep bass of the JBL Charge 5 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth portable speaker keeps you moving to your own personal beat. Stream music anywhere over Wi-Fi, while continue using your phone. Taking a call or scrolling your feed? Go ahead—it won't interrupt your music. Switch easily to Bluetooth and keep enjoying seamless audio experiences whether you're indoors or outside. The waterproof, dustproof portable speaker is powered by 20 hours of battery life whether you're hanging at the park or dancing by the pool, and comes with a handy powerbank to keep your devices charged. Stream music through AirPlay, Alexa Multi-Room Music, Chromecast built-in™ and Spotify Connect. And the eco-friendly design—incorporating recycled fabric and plastic—helps to make any adventure a little greener.
FAQs & How-Tos
This speaker does not have an Aux Input, so no analog connection is possible.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!
- Ensure that your JBL One app device is less than 10m/33ft from the soundbar during the initial set-up.
- Ensure your JBL soundbar is plugged into power and the power LED is illuminated on the BAR.
- Unplug the power cord, wait 10 seconds, reconnect the power cord and allow the speaker to power up.
- Temporarily relocate either the BAR or router so that they are closer together. If the connection succeeds, the original location may be too far from the router to maintain a stable connection.
- Try using a different device with the JBL ONE app installed and connected to your home network.
It is a personalization feature that allows you to customize your favorite music track, auto-off timing, and music volume.
Once set up, you can directly access it through the remote control or within the JBL ONE App.Was this helpful? Thank you for your feedback!